The Superwarm® X range features our latest material and wetsuit technologies to produce our most durable, flexible and warmest suits ever. The Superwarm® super stretch neoprene includes our improved moisture wicking Hydrobase® paneling and fast drying inner lining, providing extreme thermal insulation, incorporating multiple thicknesses across the body to maximise movement, flexibility and warmth. All seams are glued and blind stitched with the addition of a high stretch, ultra-thin neoprene tape in critical areas for improved durability and waterproofness. The Zhiktex™ II material in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction, providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining flexibility. ZiBand® leg seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your boots. The patented Loo Rip™ construction prevents cold flushes and water build up inside the suit. Designed to the highest standards and packed with all the features required for comfort, warmth & convenience. It is the ultimate choice for performance athletes, who demand the best gear.
- 3MM THERMAL INSULATING NEOPRENE Provides unparalleled warmth for the coldest conditions.
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH Neoprene & nylon throughout for high maneuverability
- 3D BODY MAPPED FIT Means you will get the most comfortable fit possible
- FAST DRYING HYDROBASE® INNER Soft comfortable inner that wicks moisture
- ZHIKTEX™ II SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE Panels in the rear and knees provides super durability in high wear areas
- GLUED & BLIND STITCHED & SEAM SEALED SEAMS For complete waterproof protection
- ZIBAND® LEG SEALS Silicone banding creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water
- EASY ACCESS SIDE LEG POCKET Let’s you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket